Reporting a scam If you see an ad that you think is fraudulent, receive a phishing email, are contacted by an overseas Buyer or Seller or if you’re suspicious of anything you see on Gunxpress.com please contact us.
If you’ve been the victim of fraud you should report it to Gunxpress.com immediately and make a report to the police.
What to report
You should report ads that you think are advertising fake or counterfeit items.
You should report inappropriate behaviour such as:
- Activities that are dishonest, misleading, unauthorized or illegal.
- Behaviour or language that is personally abusive, damaging or offensive towards you.
- Comments that are profane, vulgar, obscene or racist.
- Fraudulent SMS/Text messages (Smishing)
Look for warning signs
The buyer, seller or item is located overseas.
The seller wants to change how they receive a payment to a less safe payment method.
The seller insists on payment via Western Union or another cash transfer service.
Reporting suspected fraud helps us:
- Investigate an incident and take appropriate action
- Protect buyers and sellers
- Inform others of scams that may be operating on online buying, selling or trading sites so they can better protect themselves